Choose your language
A superior technology designed to minimise energy loss through your windows
Window Installers & Fabricators
Thermoflex can be substituted within current Window Energy Ratings
As Thermoflex has one of the best thermal conductivity values, it can be exchanged with other spacers that are specified in a Window Energy Rating (where Thermoflex is recognised as being equal or better than the other spacer). It is designed and manufactured by the UK’s largest specialist insulated glass component manufacturer and distributor – Thermoseal Group.
Specifying Thermoflex warm edge spacer – the benefits:
1) Cost efficiency – low cost method to successfully improve energy performance of
windows and buildings.
2) Building Regulations – simple and effective way to meet ever more stringent regulations.
3) Reduced heat loss – Up to 94% less heat lost through the edge of the window.
4) Reduced condensation – Up to 70% reduction in condensation
dramatically reduces the likelihood of potentially harmful mould
growth, and helps meet public sector housing standards.
5) Good aesthetics.
6) Double and triple glazing – Thermoflex can be incorporated in
triple glazing window units with ease due to the wide range
of spacer sizes available.