A superior technology designed to minimise energy loss through your windows
The edge of a window can be responsible for up to 80% of energy loss through the window…
The purpose of Warm Edge technology is to reduce the level of energy loss. Spacers such as Thermoflex use very thermally efficient materials. Windows specified with Thermoflex warm edge spacer can reduce heat loss by up to 94% at the external edge compared with standard windows.
Specifying Thermoflex warm edge spacer – the benefits:
1) Cost efficiency – low cost method to successfully improve energy performance of windows and buildings.
2) Building Regulations – simple and effective way to meet ever more stringent regulations.
3) Reduced heat loss – Up to 94% less heat lost through the edge of the window.
4) Reduced condensation – Up to 70% reduction in condensation dramatically reduces the likelihood of potentially harmful mould growth, and helps meet public sector housing standards.
5) Good aesthetics.
6) Double and triple glazing – Thermoflex can be incorporated in triple glazing window units with ease due to the wide range of spacer sizes available.
7) Thermoflex is Passive House certified with phA+ 'Very Advanced Component' rating. Click here for more information.